Re: [Ekiga-list] The man's got problems

Le dimanche 28 septembre 2008 à 11:36 -0400, Ryan Hendrickson a écrit :
> At 2008-09-28 17:29+0200, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> sent:
>
> > And in the diamondcard call, it seems to indicate you cleared teh call.
> > Is that the case ?
>
> Yeah, after a minute of waiting for some kind of response.  The
> DiamondCard website, by the way, claims that I've successfully made a 30
> second call to 441---but I don't hear anything from Ekiga, and the call
> panel still says "Standby".  Maybe it's a sound problem, but clicking the
> "Play" button in the Sound Events preferences window works just fine, and
> I've tried setting the audio devices to both Default and the name of my
> hardware sound device in ALSA, with no change.

What I don't understand is that you establish the call at 10:23:00.821,
and you receive a response from the proxy at 10:23:01.301 :
SIP/2.0 100 Giving a try
then nothing during 1 minute....

I really think your SIP packets are firewalled or something so.

The "STUN server unexpectedly went offline" seems to confirm that
problem.
--
 _     Damien Sandras