Re: [Ekiga-list] The man's got problems

At 2008-09-28 17:29+0200, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> sent:

And in the diamondcard call, it seems to indicate you cleared teh call.
Is that the case ?

Yeah, after a minute of waiting for some kind of response. The DiamondCard website, by the way, claims that I've successfully made a 30 second call to 441---but I don't hear anything from Ekiga, and the call panel still says "Standby". Maybe it's a sound problem, but clicking the "Play" button in the Sound Events preferences window works just fine, and I've tried setting the audio devices to both Default and the name of my hardware sound device in ALSA, with no change.