Re: [Ekiga-list] Configuring Ekiga with SER proxy

Le mercredi 29 octobre 2008 à 15:43 +0100, Enrico Maria Crisostomo a
écrit :
> Hi all.
>
> I was planning to use Ekiga on a LAN with several workstations and I
> was looking for documentation about the options I have and the best
> setup. How to solve the problem of NAT traversal for multiple Ekigas
> was answered by Ekiga documentation: use a SIP proxy. The workstation
> are all equipped with Solaris and I have a small Solaris server too,
> so I thought it was natural to use SER, which is shipped along Solaris
> 10, as a SIP proxy. Unfortunately I found no documentation at all
> about this configuration and to say the truth I found very little
> documentation about configuring a SIP proxy in general. My idea would
> be just having an outbound SIP proxy and use ekiga.net accounts for
> everybody (no need for a PBX as Asterisk).
>
> Do you have suggestions and pointers to documentation to help achieve
> this goal?

This question should be directed to the SER mailing list... That is not
too complex to do, but it is certainly not trivial...
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/