Re: [Ekiga-list] cannot call to computer on local newtork

Zoho Vignochi wrote:
Hello:

I am running debian lenny on a laptop (eeepc) and debian sid on my desktop. I have registered on ekiga.net two different accounts, one for each computer. If I call 500 ekiga net the echo test works (I can hear my voice back) from both computers. If I use ekiga to call the desktop from the laptop, ekiga rings and pops up a dialogue asking me to accept, reject or transfer. When I accept the call it is connected but the mic and speaker coloured bars under the audio tab don't move. I can't hear anything. If I call the laptop from the desktop the laptop does not indicate that it has received anything and ekiga on the desktop says "Remote user rejected call"

Could you check http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Troubleshooting#I_hear_the_ring.2C_but_the_communication_is_not_established ?