[Ekiga-list] Configuring Ekiga with SER proxy

Hi all.

I was planning to use Ekiga on a LAN with several workstations and I was looking for documentation about the options I have and the best setup. How to solve the problem of NAT traversal for multiple Ekigas was answered by Ekiga documentation: use a SIP proxy. The workstation are all equipped with Solaris and I have a small Solaris server too, so I thought it was natural to use SER, which is shipped along Solaris 10, as a SIP proxy. Unfortunately I found no documentation at all about this configuration and to say the truth I found very little documentation about configuring a SIP proxy in general. My idea would be just having an outbound SIP proxy and use ekiga.net accounts for everybody (no need for a PBX as Asterisk).

Do you have suggestions and pointers to documentation to help achieve this goal?
Thanks in advance,
Enrico.

--
Ελευθερία ή θάνατος