[Ekiga-list] Call for testing our new ekiga.net platform

Hello,

We are currently in the process to switch the softwares used for the
ekiga.net service. Before the real switch, we need some people to test
it.

To use the improved service, you just need to configure ekiga 3.0 to use
an inbound proxy (in Edit -> Preferences -> SIP Settings -> Outbound
Proxy): set it as "ekiga.net:6060". The rest is just similar to the
current use of ekiga.net

You need to use the stable release of Ekiga 3.0 (3.0.0, or 3.0.1) to
test the new system. Our current Ekiga trunk (SVN) has its outbound
proxy broken at the moment.

We also have a new web interface to register accounts:
http://ekiga.net/yannick/weboser/
Warning: All new account created using this new web interface will be
deleted once we will do the real switch.

We are waiting your feedback.

Best regards,
Yannick