[Ekiga-list] cannot call to computer on local newtork

Hello:

I am running debian lenny on a laptop (eeepc) and debian sid on my
desktop. I have registered on ekiga.net two different accounts, one for
each computer. If I call 500 ekiga net the echo test works (I can hear my
voice back) from both computers.

If I use ekiga to call the desktop from the laptop, ekiga rings and pops
up a dialogue asking me to accept, reject or transfer. When I accept the
call it is connected but the mic and speaker coloured bars under the
audio tab don't move. I can't hear anything.

If I call the laptop from the desktop the laptop does not indicate that
it has received anything and ekiga on the desktop says "Remote user
rejected call"

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Zoho