Re: [Ekiga-list] Connection issue = no audio/video calls

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Marco Chiappero <marco absence it> wrote:
A lot of people are using SIP with my provider with both phones and soft phones, it still sounds me there is a bug or a misconfiguration somewhere. For example I remember a few months ago I gave a try to wengophone, and it worked fine.

Are you sure wengophone was not in http tunneling mode when it worked ? or did you use it with another sip account different than wengo.
Michel memeteau
Blog 0.2 :
Fixe :  0974763294 Mobile : 0624808051
VOIP | Visio: sip:freechelmi gizmoproject com
jabber/GoogleTalk : xmpp:freechelmi jabber fr