Re: [Ekiga-list] Connection issue = no audio/video calls

Le mardi 14 octobre 2008 à 22:40 +0200, Marco Chiappero a écrit :
> Damien Sandras ha scritto:
> > Unfortunately, I fear nothing can be done : the port that STUN detects
> > is not the real port being used by your router.
> >
> > I think SIP solutions are unusable with your provider :-/
>
> A lot of people are using SIP with my provider with both phones and soft
> phones, it still sounds me there is a bug or a misconfiguration
> somewhere. For example I remember a few months ago I gave a try to
> wengophone, and it worked fine.

Does it work better if you disable STUN support ?
You can use :
gconftool-2 -s /apps/ekiga/general/nat/stun_server "" --type=string
to disable stun

and
gconftool-2 -u /apps/ekiga/general/nat/stun_server
to reenable it.

Perhaps they simply don't use stun at all ?
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/