Re: [Ekiga-list] Connection issue = no audio/video calls

Le dimanche 05 octobre 2008 à 20:26 +0200, Marco Chiappero a écrit :
> > Le vendredi 03 octobre 2008 à 18:32 +0200, Marco Chiappero a écrit :
>  >
>  >> Is there any setting I can try to change to make Ekiga work with such
>  >> addresses? As soon as possibile I'll try a local NAT 1:1 as a >
> workaround.
>  >
>  > There is nothing we can tell from the output. There is no call attempt
>  > or no registration attempt either...

[...]

> Today I gave a try to ekiga placing a NAT 1:1 between my computer and my
> ISP NAT. However no video or audio calls working, it definitely not an
> IP number issue. Is the stun server working properly? Maybe a wrong

Yes, it is working properly.

> routing is causing this problem?
> Here is the output:
> http://pastebin.com/m1b3c0d3a
>
> Please give me a hint, I can't understand why it doesn't work.

This debug output does not contain a call attempt, so it is impossible
to tell what's going wrong.

Where there is a call attempt, you must see an INVITE SIP request in the
log.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/