Re: [Ekiga-list] Connection issue = no audio/video calls

> Le vendredi 03 octobre 2008 à 18:32 +0200, Marco Chiappero a écrit :
>
>> Is there any setting I can try to change to make Ekiga work with such
>> addresses? As soon as possibile I'll try a local NAT 1:1 as a > workaround.
>
> There is nothing we can tell from the output. There is no call attempt
> or no registration attempt either...

Sorry, I wrongly cutted the huge log. Please take a look here:
http://pastebin.com/m73fca3ca

Today I gave a try to ekiga placing a NAT 1:1 between my computer and my ISP NAT. However no video or audio calls working, it definitely not an IP number issue. Is the stun server working properly? Maybe a wrong routing is causing this problem?
Here is the output:
http://pastebin.com/m1b3c0d3a

Please give me a hint, I can't understand why it doesn't work.

Regards