Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga

Judith Meili a écrit :
Where does it say that I pay 3 Euro/months? Its 90 days free in many countries.

I asked freecall but they are not interessed in Linux. They won't assist. It's Ekiga who needs to tell me, where I can disposit my number so that the receiver of my call can see who is calling.
Hi,

you want to set the CallerID but this has no sense with Betamax gateways, they are not allowing to set the CID. We have tested few of their services, including freecall, without any luck. Also, setting his own CID is generally forbiden in EU (imagine: I know your phone number, I know some of your friends, I set your CID and call them even if my number is blaklisted!)

The difference between free and some cents is here: cheaper Telco don't have any features, specially Betamax services. If you're in Switzerland, try PeopleFone.