Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga

Le 08.10.2008 12:23, *michel memeteau* a écrit fort à propos :

    Notice I really do not understand how it can display your normal PSTN
    number when using VoIP for remote calling.

In my diamondcard profile, there is a "Day Phone:" field. I have put my PSTN number and not any other in this field and this string is displayed on the screen of the phone of the persons that i call in France. (Using Ekiga, or Twinkle or, i suppose, any other sip softphone.)
For me, this is the only advantage of diamondcard over wengo.