Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga

No, with my phone number I mean "0041317355...". Thats the normal phone I use at home. If Ekiga hides this number then I can not call everybody because some people do not want to receive calls if they cant see the number. They think it is a advertising company if the number is not displayed.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------