Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga: could not set TOS field in IP header

Damien,

Thank you for your rapid reply.

> The fact that you can (or can not) set the TOS field should have no
> influence on the result of the echo test. It is certainly not mandatory
> to have the TOS field set to be able to make a call.

You are right (of course). Further investigation at debug level 4
showed that the real problem was a "488 Not acceptable here" reply to
a "100 Giving a try" request.

I fixed this by enabling all the audio codecs (for some reason I had a
different set of codecs enabled when I tried ekiga as root).

Regards,
Michael