Re: [Ekiga-list] SIP Hardware Phone compatability with Ekiga

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 5:23 PM, Stefan Monnier <monnier iro umontreal ca> wrote:
> Why not grab a GSM/Wifi mobile phone such as a Nokia E 65 to do this ?

Do these use SIP?  I thought they all used UMA (which is much more
friendly to your cell provider).

Only 3 or 4 phones in the world can do UMA in the real world. ALl Eseries and N series have builtin SIP.

N95, N96 etc..... you really have the choice , you can find a used E65 for 100 $ I think .

--
Michel memeteau