[Ekiga-list] Required firewall settings

Dear list,

I am running Ekiga 3.0.1 from
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/tlbdk/ubuntu intrepid main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/tlbdk/ubuntu intrepid main
on my Ubuntu 8.10 64bit MacBook2,1.

At home, it runs like a charm --> thank you very much!

However, here at work I believe to be behind a quite thick firewall (or
two...). Ekiga 2 reported "symmetric NAT". Ekiga 3 tells me:

"
Ekiga did not manage to configure your network settings automatically.
You can still use it, but you need to configure your network settings
manually.
Please see
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Enable_port_forwading_manually for
instructions.
"

It then registers and I can call 500 ekiga net  However, I hear and see
no echo.

I uploaded the log of this call from
ekiga -d 4 2>&1 | grep -v "GMVideoOut" | tee ekiga.txt
on
http://www.thamnos.de/ekiga.txt
It seems that I send, but do not receive packages.

Could someone please check through it and tell me what I have to ask our
IT department for? On the mentioned wiki-page, it says that the ports
"5000 to 5100" are used for SIP signalling -- does it need full one
hundred ports? Or do /I/ have to change something?

Thanks a bunch -- for the work in general and a reply in particular,
Sebastian.