Re: [Ekiga-list] sndrv_pcm_hw_params: Assertion `err >= 0' failed

Thanks for ideas.

I have now checked this matter about pulseaudio on my computer. On at least
one of my Slackware 12.0 partitions where Ekiga crashes, pulseaudio is
apparently not installed. It does not appear with ps -A from a terminal shell in
DKE 3.5 where I have been trying to run Ekiga. Looks like I need to focus on
other sources for this problem. Original candidate is ALSA-lib. I am thinking
to upgrade this and also maybe try Ekiga to 2.0.12

Dee