Re: [Ekiga-list] libopal/speex problem: no joy

Jonathan Kaye wrote:
yannick ha escrit el 22/06/08 15:54:
What if you add this option to OPAL's configure: --enable-localspeex ?

Hi Yannick,
Thanks for the suggestion. I recompiled OPAL using the above switch for the configuration step. Then I tried recompiling ekiga and no joy. The same error at the same point in the compilation. Can you let me know what version of the speex libraries you are using? As I mentioned before I am using 1.2~beta4-2. There was a recent upgrade of (at least some of) the speex packages. I'm now wondering if my speex version is too recent?

snoopy:~$ dpkg -l libspeex*
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend |/ Err?=(none)/Hold/Reinst-required/X=both-problems (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
ii  libspeex-dev   1.2~beta4-2    The Speex codec library development files
ii  libspeex1      1.2~beta4-2    The Speex codec runtime library
ii libspeexdsp-de 1.2~beta4-2 The Speex extended library development files
ii  libspeexdsp1   1.2~beta4-2    The Speex extended runtime library

On debian, libspeex was divided in two libraries in unstable, libspeex1 and libspeexdsp1. I suppose that this opal file is linked to libspeex1 only, can you link it to libspeexdsp1 too (add this one to compilatino command line)?