Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga cannot receive incoming calls

Asterisk is a PBX telephony system working primarily with the sip
protocol.  Ekiga can also do sip, so it tries to use the same
ports/service resources as ekiga wants.

If you dont know what asterisk is, turn it off and uninstall it - you
dont need it!

BillK