Re: [Ekiga-list] libopal/speex problem: no joy

Eugen Dedu ha escrit el 23/06/08 11:03:

snoopy:~$ dpkg -l libspeex*
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend |/ Err?=(none)/Hold/Reinst-required/X=both-problems (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
+++-==============-==============-============================================ ii libspeex-dev 1.2~beta4-2 The Speex codec library development files
ii  libspeex1      1.2~beta4-2    The Speex codec runtime library
ii libspeexdsp-de 1.2~beta4-2 The Speex extended library development files
ii  libspeexdsp1   1.2~beta4-2    The Speex extended runtime library
Hi Eugen,
Yes, dpkg -l libspeex* gives the identical result on my lenny box.

On debian, libspeex was divided in two libraries in unstable, libspeex1 and libspeexdsp1. I suppose that this opal file is linked to libspeex1 only, can you link it to libspeexdsp1 too (add this one to compilatino command line)?
I don't follow you here. Do you mean when I compile opal? or when I compile ekiga? Where/how do I make this link? at the configure stage? at the make stage? somewhere else? Maybe you could show me the commandlines of what you have in mind. I don't understand "add this one to compilatino command line". Which one? What is compilatino command line?
Sorry to be thick about this.
Thanks again,
Thanks again.

Jonathan Kaye