Re: [Ekiga-list] libopal/speex problem: no joy

yannick ha escrit el 22/06/08 15:54:
What if you add this option to OPAL's configure: --enable-localspeex ?

Hi Yannick,
Thanks for the suggestion. I recompiled OPAL using the above switch for the configuration step. Then I tried recompiling ekiga and no joy. The same error at the same point in the compilation. Can you let me know what version of the speex libraries you are using? As I mentioned before I am using 1.2~beta4-2. There was a recent upgrade of (at least some of) the speex packages. I'm now wondering if my speex version is too recent?
Thanks again for the help.
Jonathan

--
Jonathan Kaye