Re: [Ekiga-list] Newbie ekiga Linux problems

Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> writes:

> Can you provide a -d 4 output ?

I shall arrange one.

> Or perhaps you are running the gtkonly version ? Some distributions are
> shipping a gtkonly version full of bugs, I would recommend against using
> it.

Oh, really? Gosh! I am indeed running a gtkonly one to avoid having to
be assimilated by the gnomular stuff. I should try with a different
version then. Thanks for the clue. (-: (I'm using Debian. I assume this
is another of the not-actually-very-maintained packages. ): )

Mark