Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga won't work

Douglas Pollard wrote:
> David, I am not threatening to go to windows, "God forbid". I am the one
> running around advocating using Linux.   I don't know how I get in these
> disagreements  I must not read what I write the same as other people do
> at all??

Basically you are giving so little information that no one knows how to
help you. We don't even know which SIP registrar you are using.

Have you skimmed the wiki and the archives for this list? You would
probably find a solution or if not some idea of what information to provide.

I agree that the wiki is not well flagged: http://wiki.ekiga.org/. One
archive is
 http://mail.gnome.org/archives/ekiga-list/

ael