Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga won't work

Manolo, I am aware of ths but these guys I have talked into installing ekiga are not they are all running windows. They are teasing me because I barg to them on how great Linux is. The truth is I am going to have to bite the bullet and give up on ekiga if I can't get it running. So far I am not getting any help with my problem. Doug

Linux is an Operating System. Ekiga is just a program. The fact that a program doesn't work may not be fault of the operating system.