Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga won't work

Douglas Pollard wrote:
Manolo, I am aware of ths but these guys I have talked into installing ekiga are not they are all running windows. They are teasing me because I barg to them on how great Linux is. The truth is I am going to have to bite the bullet and give up on ekiga if I can't get it running. So far I am not getting any help with my problem.
Doug

If you just shout "Help me or I'll go and use Windows!" most people will think that that is probably the best thing for you. Why should people give up their time to help you when you don't seem to be making any effort to help yourself?

Tell us what your problem is and what you have done, so far, to try to sort it out and then maybe people will be able to help you better

David
Linux is an Operating System. Ekiga is just a program. The fact that a program doesn't work may not be fault of the operating system.