Re: [Ekiga-list] No sound from Ekiga

I still have no solution to the problem of getting ekiga to work (at
least for sound) with SuSE 10.2 or 10.3 on computers of various
configurations.  One of them has identical hardware with a compunter on
which I run SuSE 10.1.  gnomemeeting works very well with that computer.

I sent a message with an attachment of a -d 4 output.  It was too large
for posting, and was held.  I attach the file here in gzip format.

The problem may be something simple, and I will feel very dumb.  I am
not using firewalls.  Whatever it is, I cannot find it.  Does any one
know what the issue could be?

Thank you.
Joe Comfort