Re: [Ekiga-list] Windows/Linux: won't send video

Tried removing account, and setting up again, and had trouble with the
video 'not working with the format'. Uninstalled, rebooted, installed
again. Video now works locally again, but it remembers all my settings.

Where are the settings for ekiga? I tried looking for /home/user/.ekiga,
but there wasn't anything there.

Currently, I can initiate the call from either computer, and it doesn't
terminate at one end. However, it still only shows local video.