Re: [Ekiga-list] Snapshot has lost some tricks

Damien (and Yannick), I just worked that out for myself. And feel pretty
silly I can assure you !

Under the FAQ I looked at "How can I test if it is working?" and the
example there made it all clear in my somewhat clouded eyes. Sigh ...

I have been putting in "sip:500" and "sip:061600" and not getting
anywhere. Sorry to worry you, "sip:*061600 ekiga net" it works fine.
Thanks !

Might be a good idea to give some examples on
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Fun_Numbers so newbie like me don't
worry you !

By the way, "sip:500 ekiga net" still does not work for me but I have
tested my sound on *061600 so am quite happy.

Thanks for you great help !

David