Re: [Ekiga-list] Snapshot has lost some tricks

On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 10:27 +0200, yannick wrote:
> Le mercredi 27 août 2008 à 17:57 +1000, David Bannon a écrit :
> > fact, I cannot find anywhere to add STUN to my config in the snapshot. I
> > am behind a NAT and cannot make any outward going SIP connections, so
> > assume I need STUN.
>
> This test is performed, but the configuration is now automated. Does it
> work for you?

Nope, I get a "Could not connect to remote host" message, if, for
example, I put "sip:500" in the location bar.

I want it primarily for a H323 client and do believe I can connect and
receive at least voice over H323. Would like to connect to an echo
service to make sure about sending before an important meeting!

Now, I note in another message that you have a separate version of the
snapshot (gtkonly) for us heretical KDE users ! Thats me, my ubuntu is
really kubuntu, is that an issue ? I see you talk about less support
being available ....

More than happy to get you some debug dumps if it helps in any way.

Thanks for your help !

David