Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga, siproxd on Debian Etch troubles.

yannick <sevmek free fr> writes:

> Approximatly: hourly
>
> It seems old because you checked the ekiga version; if opal or pwlib are
> updated, ekiga still have the time from his own last change.
>
> Don't worry it's up to date.

No, sorry. Did my "apt-get update" and "apt-get upgrade", but there
seems to be nothing which could be updated.

Looking at the versions of ekiga-snapshot and all packages
automatically installed with it (libopal-cvs, libpt-cvs-* etc.), I see
all stamped with 20070530-0 or 20070528-0 in the snapshot repo.

Also, after the upgrade, I made a test and the error Damien said he
had fixed, i.e. REGISTER requests being sent directly to the registrar
instead through the proxy, still persists.

Are you really sure the Etch packages are build hourly? Because it
really seems the last package version are from end of Mai.

Kind regards, Bruno.