Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga, siproxd on Debian Etch troubles.

Le mardi 05 juin 2007 �8:02 +0200, Bruno Hertz a �it :
> Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> writes:
> > Perhaps it is something stupid :)
> OK, I've managed do install tshark on my router and got me captures of
> both, Ekiga and Twinkle sessions.
> Preliminary question: when a SIP phone registers an account, and a SIP
> outbound proxy is specified, should the register request packet be
> sent directly to the registrar, or should it also go through the proxy
> ??

*All* packets should go through the outbound proxy.

I think I know why Ekiga fails in your case (I'll send you a private
explanation ASAP).
 _     Damien Sandras
//\    Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_   NOVACOM         :