Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga, siproxd on Debian Etch troubles.

Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> writes:

> You should report the problem to the sipproxd developers.

Yeah, but since twinkle works alright I guess it'll need at least some
network level debugging and pinpointing before they might take some
action. Anyway, I'll look into this and try to narrow the issue down.

> Enjoy Twinkle ;)

Please don't say that. I'd really like to use Ekiga, and will
certainly do at some point. Was just hoping that maybe I was lucky and
could short cut the whole troubleshooting procedure.

Thanks a lot, Bruno.