Re: [Ekiga-list] Why does Ekiga throw away the first 3 seconds of sound?

Le dimanche 29 octobre 2006 à 20:10 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a écrit :
> Damien Sandras a écrit :
> > [...]
> > Ah well yes, he is right, I was sure I had read something else
> > elsewhere.
> >
> So now we know
> > [...]
> >> ."
> >> --------------------
> >> Say hello to Damien from me, I hope that he can join us at AstriVideoCon
> >> in Paris!
> >>
> Hope you will be able to explain it looking him in his eyes ;-)

I won't be able to go, that's a shame, but I have too much work :((
--
Damien Sandras

Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org
NOVACOM                    : http://www.novacom.be
FOSDEM                      : http://www.fosdem.org
SIP Phone               : sip:dsandras ekiga net