[Ekiga-list] Weird Sound problem With Ekiga

Hi Damien,

I finally found what was causing the "helicopter" sound and the reason
the jitter buffer was racing so high. It turns out that my TV card has
somehow affected my system audio. It uses the line in port to my audio
card and if I mute the line in, Ekiga works great!

I don't know why that has happened, but it was the fix. So I hope that
others that may be having the sane problem can benefit from this.

Thanks for your help,
George