Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] gstreamer error on Windows

On 04/02/14 17:15, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
Le 04/02/2014 14:44, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 04/02/14 14:19, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
Le 04/02/2014 14:13, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 04/02/14 13:57, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
Using your Makefile with native Win7 Professional 32bits :
It compiles... but;-)

Your "but" means that the following points do not apply to your packaging?  Or
do you too have them?
I only test your version. Mine is quite different (patched version of opal and
ptlib, clutter 1.16, specific addons).
I will update my Makefile to make some tests.

   * on console window : CRITICAL : gst_app_src_push_buffer_full: assertion
     `GST_APP_SRC <appsrc>' failed. I have not this error when using my
(heavy)
     script. I hesitate : package version or compilation trouble.

I think you have the same error, but you do not see it because you do not show
the console, as I do in my Makefile.

I will modify my Makefile to check
   * windows with a message saying that it is unable to use accelerated video,
     then no display.

You have the same error, doesn't you?
I have the same error.

   * main frame buttons are not working (to test camera). I need to use

Do you mean the toolbar (icons) in the call window?
Yes. To display the video, I have to use menu. I also have the same trouble.

   * no video (white screen)

You do not have either, isn't it?
Unfortunately, yes. Could be the result of gst_app error.

The question is whether your Makefile has something better compared to mine,
in order to integrate those changes.  It seems not.

Only some updated package version and the complete build of clutter.

What does it mean the "complete" build of clutter?

Your solution is far better than mine.  I also adapt some things for my R&D
projects using a voip infrastructure.
(vassist.cure.at).