Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] gstreamer error on Windows

Le 04/02/2014 13:12, Thierry Simonnet a écrit :
On 02/04/2014 12:26 PM, Eugen Dedu wrote:
On 03/02/14 13:39, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
Le 03/02/2014 12:36, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 03/02/14 10:57, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
Le 01/02/2014 16:49, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Hi,

If one of you knows what is the problem, it would be wonderful.
Details are at
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/gstreamer-devel/2014-January/045945.html.

I read your post, but I didn't have this error when cross compiling
clutter,
gstreamer, gst-plugins....
Could you send me version numbers of your source packages.
I started with clutter 1.14 but I found that 1.16 is easier to
build with
compliant dependencies.
The error I posted is the same error given by Ekiga: Error on
initializing
Clutter, or something like this.

I will commit my current patch.

The trouble can be libgobject. If I use the lib provided by gtk
package (? - the
one usually used by ekiga), I have a message that says
libgstapp...dll is missing.
It is mandatory to use a libgobject built against clutter,
gstreamer.....
I attach my current Makefile, if it is useful to you, I would like to
test some things before committing.

I created a new environnment (debian/sid/64). I will test your Makefile
and will test with my dev environment (some different package versions
and addons).
I will send you a feedback soon, perhaps this afternoon, if my meeting
will not finish too late.

Using your Makefile with native Win7 Professional 32bits :
It compiles... but ;-)
  • on console window : CRITICAL : gst_app_src_push_buffer_full: assertion `GST_APP_SRC <appsrc>' failed. I have not this error when using my (heavy) script. I hesitate : package version or compilation trouble.
  • windows with a message saying that it is unable to use accelerated video, then no display.
  • main frame buttons are not working (to test camera). I need to use
  • no video (white screen)
  • Good point : more compact package.

--

Thierry Simonnet

ESIEE-Paris

Par respect pour l’environnement, n’imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire