Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] gstreamer error on Windows

On 03/02/14 13:39, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
Le 03/02/2014 12:36, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 03/02/14 10:57, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
Le 01/02/2014 16:49, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Hi,

If one of you knows what is the problem, it would be wonderful. Details are at
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/gstreamer-devel/2014-January/045945.html.

I read your post, but I didn't have this error when cross compiling clutter,
gstreamer, gst-plugins....
Could you send me version numbers of your source packages.
I started with clutter 1.14 but  I found that 1.16 is easier to build with
compliant dependencies.

The error I posted is the same error given by Ekiga: Error on initializing
Clutter, or something like this.

I will commit my current patch.

The trouble can be libgobject. If I use the lib provided by gtk package (? - the
one usually used by ekiga), I have a message that says libgstapp...dll is missing.
It is mandatory to use a libgobject built against clutter, gstreamer.....

I attach my current Makefile, if it is useful to you, I would like to test some things before committing.