Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga Port

Le 21/03/2013 14:47, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 21/03/13 12:34, Julien Puydt wrote:
Le 18/03/2013 09:34, Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le 17/03/13 20:59, Julien Puydt a écrit :
GSettings is part of glib, so it should be available everywhere it is.

And gmconf is mostly an api, with two implementations :
- a glib one (used on win32 -- in fact made the port possible) ;
- a gconf one (used everywhere else).
The glib implementation of gmconf runs everywhere.

And a DConf one.

The WIN32 backend is supposed to use the registry. But I would like to
be sure of that before kicking GmConf out.

Most probably it won't be possible to port current GConf settings to
GSettings though (just because it would force us to keep a GConf
dependancy).

Should I try to write a GSettings implementation of the gmconf api?

I have no comment, do as you think.

Well, would I step on someone's toes if I were to do that?