Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga Port

On 17/03/13 17:56, Damien Sandras wrote:
Hello everyone,

As you might know, Ekiga is undergoing major changes to replace
deprecated or outdated libraries.

The GTK 3 port is now terminated and seems to work well. It is available
in master.

I have started GSettings migration in a ds-gsettings branch. Feel free
to help.

GSettings should eventually replace our gmconf layer as it is supposed
to be portable and has a WIN32 back-end.

How is it available on win32? Is it a library which we will put in ekiga.exe, or a standalone application on which applications talk to?