Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Challenges for generation of Ekiga 4.x

On 31/01/13 09:49, Markus Elfring wrote:
I do not know why this error then.

Which compiler versions do you try out in your builds at the moment?

4.7.2.

Do you need both devel files simultaneously?

I dared to try out newer versions. It might be interesting to compare the
available releases for the "stable" software libraries.

Not in our case, for two reasons: API changes frequently in ptlib/opal, especially major releases, and v12 is not so stable (based on my old experience). We will take the time to polish it once we release 4.2.0.