Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Challenges for generation of Ekiga 4.x

Le 30/01/2013 22:22, Markus Elfring a écrit :
If your kdevelop uses gcc 4.4.1, then this could easily be explained, since
recent gcc have become stricter and stricter about the C syntax.

No - This integrated development environment calls just the compiler version
(g++ 4.7.1) that is provided by the openSUSE distribution here.

If you need ekiga as a user, then use v10.

I can refer also to this version level if I pass appropriate values for
parameters like "PTLIB_CFLAGS" and "OPAL_CFLAGS" to the command "configure". But
I still wonder about results like the following.

Why do you wonder? Obviously the code isn't supposed to be compatible with v12, and the configure script has a bug in that it doesn't detect this problem.