Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Real Issue is Opal::Call virtual table missing

Le 08/01/2013 20:59, Lorin Melander a écrit :
The call is based ekiga/lib/engine/protocol/call.h class call with
pure virtual methods which is derived by the
ekiga/lib/engine/components/opal/opal-call.h.

I'm not asking where the class is : you have a problem with a variable "call" when doing "call->something()" and I want to know what the type of this variable "call" is or where in the files it is instanciated.