Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Real Issue is Opal::Call virtual table missing

Snark,
In other word the redial is not reliable.  I observed the libnotify
tries to access the Opal::Call at second answer then pure virtual
method crash.

I notice call->hungup and call->answer both have same problem.
The boost library should have help the libnotify to follow the Opal::Call.

I do not know why the libnotify to reach Ekiga::Call which is pure
virtual class.

-Lorin