Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga && Tandberg/Cisco Movi

On 19/07/11 16:00, Matthias Apitz wrote:
El día Tuesday, July 19, 2011 a las 03:39:59PM +0200, Eugen Dedu escribió:

I managed to make a call from the Tandberg to Ekiga; Tandberg claims
that the Network send or receive throughput is not enough for video,
and switches of the cam, in Ekiga only the local view is presented,
but audio works.

Do you want me to send a d3 log of both, the successful call from
Tandberg and the not working from Ekiga?

Could you check that in Preferences, Video, Codecs the maximum video
bitrate is sufficient, for ex. greater than 256?  Try also using a
smaller resolution in Video, Devices section.

The Video in Ekiga is set to 176x144 PAL with bitrate 800; but the list
of Codecs is empty... why?

If still does not work, send us the -d 4 output.

do you still want -d4 now?

Yes, since at the beginning it shows where it looks for the codecs. Do you have video codecs installed? For ex.:
snoopy:~$ dpkg -L libopal-snapshot|grep -i theora
/usr/lib/opal-3.10.1/codecs/video/theora_ptplugin.so