Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga && Tandberg/Cisco Movi

El día Tuesday, July 19, 2011 a las 10:20:03AM +0200, Eugen Dedu escribió:

> On 19/07/11 07:23, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> >
> >Hello,
> >
> >In my company we are using Tandberg/Cisco Movi for video calls and
> >conferences, ofc Windoze software:
> >
> >http://www.tandberg.com/collateral/product_brochures/TANDBERG Movi Product
> >Sheet.pdf
> >
> >Are there any eperiments if Ekiga could work with this? Would be nice
> >not have to use the Windos for just making such calls.
>
> There was recently a thread on this list or ekiga-list with Tandberg,
> and there is a problem when used with ekiga if I remember correctly.
> Take a look to it.

I managed to make a call from the Tandberg to Ekiga; Tandberg claims
that the Network send or receive throughput is not enough for video,
and switches of the cam, in Ekiga only the local view is presented,
but audio works.

Do you want me to send a d3 log of both, the successful call from
Tandberg and the not working from Ekiga?

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211