Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga && Tandberg/Cisco Movi

On 19/07/11 07:23, Matthias Apitz wrote:

Hello,

In my company we are using Tandberg/Cisco Movi for video calls and
conferences, ofc Windoze software:

http://www.tandberg.com/collateral/product_brochures/TANDBERG Movi Product Sheet.pdf

Are there any eperiments if Ekiga could work with this? Would be nice
not have to use the Windos for just making such calls.

There was recently a thread on this list or ekiga-list with Tandberg, and there is a problem when used with ekiga if I remember correctly. Take a look to it.