Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [win32] Trouble with m4 with last version

Le 18/09/2010 15:28, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 18/09/10 15:17, Julien Puydt wrote:
Le 18/09/2010 14:33, Thierry Simonnet a écrit :
I think so.

My motivation for the update was that on my debian unstable box, the
previous version did find the lib, but the compilation didn't work.

Julien, are you sure there was a compilation problem? I compiled it 20
days ago (unstable too) and it worked.

Yes, there was : I had accidently removed libboost-signals a few days before from my system... so the compilation just couldn't work.

The problem was that the configure script was still happy about my setup and let me go through with the compilation.

Upgrading fixed the problem : the configure script correctly told me I hadn't libboost-signals anymore, then found it again after I reinstalled it.