Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [win32] Trouble with m4 with last version

On 18/09/10 15:17, Julien Puydt wrote:
Le 18/09/2010 14:33, Thierry Simonnet a écrit :
I think so.

My motivation for the update was that on my debian unstable box, the
previous version did find the lib, but the compilation didn't work.

Julien, are you sure there was a compilation problem? I compiled it 20 days ago (unstable too) and it worked.

After I took the newer m4 files, it couldn't find the lib... and it
turned out it wasn't there anymore, so it was right.

If that more recent version really breaks cross-compilation, we'll try
to report the problem upstream.

But first, I would like to have a look at your (compressed) config.log,
to check what goes wrong.