Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [win32] Trouble with m4 with last version

 Here is the log

Le 18/09/2010 15:17, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Le 18/09/2010 14:33, Thierry Simonnet a écrit :
I think so.

My motivation for the update was that on my debian unstable box, the previous version did find the lib, but the compilation didn't work.

After I took the newer m4 files, it couldn't find the lib... and it turned out it wasn't there anymore, so it was right.

If that more recent version really breaks cross-compilation, we'll try to report the problem upstream.

But first, I would like to have a look at your (compressed) config.log, to check what goes wrong.